Thank you for choosing to apply for admission at the University of Surrey.
This application form requires you to upload documents as you complete it. The mandatory documents required do vary by course and circumstance but in most cases you will need to supply (and therefore should have available before starting the application) the following:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show how you meet, or expect to meet, the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language level (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your passport (if you need a visa to study here)
- A personal statement (for non-research programmes)
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
- Contact details of 2 referees