- Sources of commercial law: national, international and transnational
- Agency: authority of agents actual, usual and apparent authority
- Rights and duties of agents including termination of agency
- The law relating to the sale of goods: the terms implied by the Sale of Goods Act (SOGA) 1979.
- Passing of property and risk - ss 16 – 20B SOGA 1979
- Sales by non-owners: the doctrine of nemo dat quod non habet and exceptions: ss 21 – 25. SOGA 1979
- Performance of the contract: ss 27 – 37 SOGA 1979
- Remedies of the unpaid seller against the goods: ss 38 – 48 SOGA 1979
- Remedies for breach of contract for buyer and seller: ss 49 – 55 SOGA 1979
- Export sale contracts and trade terms (CIF, FOB, FAS); the proper law of the contract and jurisdiction in respect of disputes;
- The Vienna Convention on the International
Sale of Goods
- The UNIDROIT Principles on International Commercial Contracts
- Electronic Commerce and legal issues, the Electronic Communications Act 2000.
- Corruption, trade and anti-corruption strategies, the UN Convention Against Corruption 2003, OECD Convention in Combating of Foreign Public Official in International Business Transactions 1997.